Read the introduction, objectives and theoretical background to the project and then answer the following questions:
- What interests you about this project?
- What do you want to learn by doing this project?
- What questions do you have about this project?
- What do you personally want to have achieved by the end of this project?
Reflections on Plenary Sessions
For each plenary session, consolidate your learning by answering the following questions:
- What are your key learning points?
- What new questions do you have about the topic?
Reflections on Applied Project Challenge: Your Accomplishments
- Discuss how the project has deepened your understanding and broadened your awareness of the selected discipline.
- What do you now understand about this discipline that you were unaware of at the beginning?
- Describe how what you have learned from doing this project can be connected to what you are learning at school.
- Describe how you can apply what you have learned from doing this project.
- At the end of the project, what new questions do you now have?